We do legendary frontline accounting software.
You do what matters.
You built your accounting practice by doing what
matters—and your clients thank you. But time is
short, efficiency is elusive, and growth is hard.
You should be making more.
Software for the business of accounting.
Thousands of details that make a thriving practice run. Hundreds of tried and true templates for fast, easy and powerful client communications. The billing models and methods that unleash your profit potential.
Software for compliance and advisory.
All your expertise standardised, de-risked and pre-written as advice. Automated workpapers, reports, benchmarking, and up-to-the minute compliance. Software that makes monetising your advice a simple, profitable daily reality.
Leaders from the accounting trenches. Helping you win the battles.
Founder & Executive Director
Tim founded ChangeGPS after founding award-winning accounting firm Change Accountants & Advisors. Tim is a former Director and Queensland President of the Institute of Public Accountants. He lives and breathes his professional passion for accounting. At ChangeGPS Tim fuels the vision for a better accounting industry using technology and best practice. Outside work Tim’s a parent, drummer and cricket-player.
David joined ChangeGPS as GM of Growth and then CEO to drive the development of the industry after founding The Virtual CFO Association and co-hosting 'From the Trenches'—Australia's #2 iTunes business podcast. David's one of the youngest Fellow Chartered Accountants in Australia. He loves using accounting to help Aussie mums and dads so much that he did a TedX talk on it.
We absolutely love accounting.
So we help you do what matters.
We live accounting
We’re accountants and technologists. We started our first accounting business at 19, sold it to an ASX-listed company, bought it back, and won awards along the way.
But nothing distracts from our healthy obsession with using technology to unleash the potential in accounting practices. From the business of accounting to the detail of compliance advisory, we work to change accountant’s lives.
We support accounting
We don’t just make great software, we support our users with expert one-on-one advice and monthly check-ins. We convene a community of best practice using every tool that makes sense.
We host webinars that bring the best thinking and insight to the table, and then share it. We host online groups and events that drive debate and conversation about the future of accounting—and the most rewarding ways to get there.
We inspire accounting
We’re inspired by accounting, so we work at the highest levels to inspire it. Our leaders found accounting mentoring organisations, and lead state and national accounting industry bodies.
We found and host podcasts that bring the best and brightest business thinking into focus, and give TedX talks on why accountants matter. We serve the industry we love—making great tools, templates and systems follows naturally.
Who says accountants
can’t get excited?
Achieve Business & Financial Solutions
Blackstone Business Solutions
Your Consultancy Network
Runs on the board.
Our rich accounting history.
- Count GPS Founded by Timothy Munro and Count Financial Limited as a joint venture
- Count GPS fully acquired by Count Plus Limited in its ASX float
- Changed name from Count GPS to ChangeGPS
- Change Accountants awarded as Xero Australian Partner of the Year
- Timothy Munro bought 100% of ChangeGPS from Count Plus Limited
- Blueprint App launched
- Change Accountants awarded Institute of Public Accountants (IPA) Qld Practice, and IPA National Member of the Year.
- Letters, Structure Advice, CGT Reduce and Annual Summary launched
- TaxPlan Plus launched
- Dividend Statements and Trust Distributions launched
- Founder Tim Munro appointed as a Director of the Institute of Public Accountants
- Business Continuity Plan downloaded 8,500 times helping tens of thousands of SMEs & making accountants millions
- JobKeeper System and FBT launched
- David Boyar, host of ‘From the Trenches’ podcast, joins ChangeGPS
- First Accounting! with Tim + Dave web event - over 1,900 accountants attend
- Integration with BGL CAS360 launched